The latest episode of Bigg Boss 14 showed Bigg Boss announcing a new captaincy task with the current captain Kavita Kaushik being the decision-maker. In the task, Jasmin Bhasin and Rubina Dilaik were pitted against each other.
Wednesday's episode was all about Jasmin's and Rubina's team fighting with each other over the task and Kavita being the sanchalak.
Here are the top 10 highlights from the Day 53 of Bigg Boss 14:
- The day started with Kavita Kaushik asking Abhinav Shukla to wake up which he refused. She wanted to question him over the rules he broke earlier. This upset Abhinav's wife Rubina Dilaik and she fought with Kavita as well.
- Both Abhinav and Rubina refused to do any of the house duties until Kavita remained a captain. Rubina was heard saying, “I will not do any duties till Kavita is the captain of the house.” Kavita shouted back saying, “Who are you to refuse the work?” Rubina said that Kavita was behaving like a dictator instead of a captain. Her husband Abhinav supported her. Kavita rubbished their blames and remained stubborn as a captain.
- Kavita also said that she will unleash the villain within her. “Villain hoon na main, ab main dikhati hoon inko villainpana. Inko nahi aa rahi hai pyaar ki bhasha samajh mein, ab aao (They call me villain, now I will show them what a villain really is. They do not understand the language of love, now they will see),” she said
- Next, Bigg Boss announced another exciting task for the housemates to claim the captaincy. Rubina and Jasmin had to pose as sisters and demand for their share in the property. The house was divided into two families and the two needed to keep their claim about which part of the house belonged to them. The final decision about who can rightfully claim which section of the house rested with Kavita who resided over the panchayat as the Mukhiya.
- Jasmin Bhasin, Aly Goni, Nikki Tamboli and Rahul Vaidya were in one team. The other team consisted of Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla, Eijaz Khan and Pavitra Punia.
- When the task started, both Rubina and Jasmin got into a fight over the kitchen area first. Jasmin accused Rubina of going against Kavita and not making food for the housemates. She also said that she deserved the kitchen because Rubina always fought over kitchen duties.
- In the end, Kavita chose Jasmin and her team to take over the kitchen area. She felt that their claim was stronger than Rubina’s team.
- However, Rubina and her team blamed Kavita for partiality as her friend Nikki was in Jasmin's team. They found Kavita to be biased and argued with her over her decision of giving the kitchen area to Jasmin's team.
- Next up, the fight was for the bedroom area and Rubina's team raised the point of cleanliness. They blamed Nikki for not keeping the room clean. Kavita agreed to their point and gave the bedroom area to Rubina's team.
- Nikki was visibly upset with Kavita's decision and even argued with her. Housemates then fought over food and other essentials as Rubina's team was not allowed to enter the kitchen and Jasmin's team was not allowed to enter the bedroom.
(Source: Colors TV)