Shweta Tiwari and her estranged husband Abhinav Kohli's public spat for their son Reyansh keeps taking ugly turns every now and then. The actress accused her former husband of physical assault by sharing CCTV footage on Instagram in May. Now, in the latest video, Abhinav spoke about the CCTV footage controversy and said that he filed an application in the court last month but he is yet to get any reply from Shweta's side.
In the video on Instagram, Abhinav also shared that the first court hearing was scheduled for June 3. It got postponed to June 7 and then June 11. Now, he finally got another date for the court hearing. Abhinav is hopeful that he will be heard in court on June 14. In the video, he said, “Shayad 14 June ko mere bete ko uske papa se milne ka number lag jaye, hopefully."
Later, Abhinav recalled the day when he was accused of physically assaulting Reyansh after Shweta shared the CCTV footage. "Wo raat kayamat ki raat thi jis din mere pe physical abuse aur mere bacche pe traumatize ka arop laga tha tab," Abhinav added. He further mentioned the letter he received from the National Commission of Women. The actor thanked DGP Maharashtra and Mumbai police for not taking any action against him. Abhinav thanked his followers for offering support, hope and strength to fight for justice.
For the unversed, Abhinav and Shweta's feud surfaced on social media once again after the latter left for Cape Town to participate in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 in the month of May. Abhinav accused Shweta of not informing him about their son Reyansh's whereabouts and claimed that she has kept him in some hotel in Mumbai. Shweta denied the claims and said her mother and daughter Palak are looking after Reyansh. When things went out of control, Shweta shared the CCTV footage on Instagram, which has been deleted now.
In response to the CCTV footage, Abhinav shared old videos that showed Reyansh is happy with his father and loved to stay with him but the actress never allowed that to happen.